|Image from besamecosmetics.com|
Besame is offering six handmade samples from the Classic Color Lipstick line. Each lipstick retails for $22, but the sample set of six is only $8, including shipping and a coupon for 20% off your next order.
Each lipstick sample has enough product for four full applications and can be applied using the chiseled tip or with a brush. The trial set includes the following colors:
- Bésame Red – True Red, cool base, not warm. Like a navy red, bright and vibrant.
- Cherry Red – Deep rich dark cherry shade. Can be worn as a stain, gives a nice rose color. Cool deep ripe cherry color very flattering to medium and olive skin tones.
- Red Velvet – Deep, rich red flattering on most skin tones. Great for office wear or everyday red, neutral and not too bright.
- Red Hot Red – Bright and bold, a bit warmer than Besame red, and Marilyn's favorite.
- Carmine – Orange red color, changes depending on skintone. Semi-matte, vibrant, more neutral orange, not too yellow. A red-orange that is very becoming on warm and olive skin-tones.
- Merlot – Brown red color, semi-matte. Great neutral red for daily wear. Subdued brick red.
Bottom line: A sweet deal not to be missed if you are into red lipsticks.
You can order your sample pack from the Besame Cosmetics web site. Note that Besame is currently mailing these samples USPS first class with signature required. I did receive the 20% coupon, but it is time sensitive (2 week expiration date).
Besame lipsticks are paraben free.