Two months ago, I read a post at the Non-Blonde that made me feel so happy I actually started this blog! She said Vincent Longo was making a comeback, and I waited in nervous apprehension as his web site had one huge promo after another, which seemed more like a going-out-of business sale than anything else.
I am extremely happy to report that Vincent Longo has revamped his line, with a focus on improving the formulations in his classics. He also recently launched the new Galaxy Dream collection.What's not to love about space-themed makeup, I ask you?
- Code 6 Pink (promo picture) contains blends of pearly magenta and gold with matte turquoise, antique rose, and charcoal
- Novalei imparts an overall silver sheen by combining blue, silver, and deep purple shimmers with matte lavender, blue, and greyed green
- Destiny Rose combines matte lavender, pink, and green with pearly silver, lavender, blue, and garnet.
- Etherea blends metallic bronze, copper, gold, and topaz with warm matte brown
- Luna Beach embroiders brown, grey, peacock blue and purple matte bases with pearlized electric blue, copper, and hot pink strands mixed with tiny flecks of green and gold
- Alpha 7 - fuchsia
- Carina - coral
- Ella - mauve
- Sexty - pink
Note: His web site is currently offering free shipping on any order. I have already placed mine from the Galaxy Dream collection. What will you get?
All photos from vincentlongo.com