Friday, September 30, 2011

Dior Mitzah Quint Winner!

The winner of the Dior Mitzah quint is mlle épatant!  Congratulations!


Please contact me using one of the forms on the right (blue e-mail button or link), and I will send your goodie out as soon as possible.

Big bewbie-crushing hugs of gratitude to everyone who has been reading my blog for the last few months and to all new readers. Without you, I'd just be talking to myself, and since I always agree, where's the fun in that?

**As per the "rules," the winner has 48 hours to contact me. If I don't hear from you by this time Sunday night, I'll let the Random Number Generator pick another.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I'm sooooo excited! Can't wait to use this palette. I just sent you an email with all of my info. THANK YOU! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, it's not me! -tear- :-p

    Haha, congrats winner!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! If you have a specific question or request, please feel free to e-mail me directly. Comments that contain advertising links or shameless plugs will not be published.