So I am afraid you might be disappointed, especially compared to all the other excellent, interesting, overstuffed makeup bags out there, filled with dozens of lip glosses and surprises galore. Because makeup is so long wearing these days (and my skin is less oily) I find the only real thing I tough up during the day is my lips, maybe take the shine off my nose and comb my hair. Therefore, I have become a minimalist when it comes to what I lug around with me.
So without further ado, here it is, emptied out but neatened up for your snooping pleasure:
Seriously, that's it. And what's even more silly, I swap out my lip product every night, so I don't generally accumulate multiples and never more than two.
In my bag right now:
- Mason Pearson comb. Just a basic, pocked-sized comb for my fine, short bob.
- Jane Iredale PurePressed base. My favorite foundation powder ever.
- Rouge Bunny Rouge Kiss Elixir lip balm. A lovely balm that doubles as clear gloss.
- A tin of Nivea cream for my ever-dry hands.
- Shiseido Pureness blotting papers.
- Bobbi Brown Long-wear Cream Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar.
- Sephora by OPI cuticle oil.
- Becca Beach Tint in Watermelon--good for lips and cheeks.
- Chantecaille Hydra Chic Lipstick in Water Lily.
- Becca lip brush.
- YSL mascara ini.
- A baggie containing a hair elastic, thumb drive, thingambob to access the company VPN, a Bobbi Brown double-ended travel brush (blending/concealer), sunscreen packet, and hiding in the back is a wee pantiliner--just in case.
- KIND's dark chocolate cherry cashew antioxidant bar (my crack cocaine).