Saturday, May 12, 2012

ELLIS FAAS NEW Creamy Eyes Now Available



Available exclusively at ellisfaas.com, Ellis has created seven new shades of her cult-favorite Creamy Eyes Eyeshadow (€26/$36/£23). With the new colors, Ellis has expanded her innovative beauty range with inspiring, more colorful shades: Navy Blue (E113), Bordeaux Red (E114), Purple (E115), Lilac (E116), Mint Green (E117), Light Blue (E118) and Yellow Ochre (E119).



I'm not one for gushing, but get me my drool cup. LOOK at these!

Navy Blue (E113)

Bordeaux Red (E114)

Purple (E115)

Lilac (E116)

Mint Green (E117)

Light Blue (E118)

Yellow Ochre (E119)


Creamy Eyes transform from a liquid to dry, velvety texture upon application. With quick-drying properties, this innovative anti-aging formulation provides all-over, light-weight coverage that stays crease-free throughout the day. A special blend of flower and coffee extracts smoothes skin and reduces wrinkles while restoring lost moisture and protecting from external aggressors.


The range is ideal for a quick smoky eye, since before it dries there is sufficient playtime. Creamy Eyes can also be used like a thick pencil around the eye or to contour and shade in the eyelid crease. For extra drama, cover the entire eyelid using the built-in brush, layer and then fade the edges with the fingertips. When it has dried, the revolutionary formula is extremely long-wearing and will stay fixed until it’s taken off with a cleanser. Creamy Eyes glides on like velvet to smoothen, lift and firm the lids. Even a thin film instantly adheres to the skin for superior wear that lasts without budging.

That pretty sums up my experience with these wonderful eyeshadows. With my very first ELLIS FAAS purchase (reviews), I became an immediate fan, but I have always wished for more cool-based colors, and here they are! I need another eyeshadow like I need a hole in the head, but I am absolutely captivated by the glorious colors and will be unable to resist Navy Blue, Purple and Lilac.

Will you buy anything from this new release?

Hi-res images provided by ELLIS FAAS

13 comments:

  1. I am thrilled that they are coming out with some cool colors that look easier to wear. I haven't been wearing much in the purple family lately but the lilac and purple could change my mind in an instant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding! Don't you wish she'd do a grey, though? Not a dark charcoal, but a soft, semi-matte, cool dove grey. I would SWOOOOON.

      Dear Ellis, I know you set your alarm every morning to see what I have to say next, so please please please make us a grey. :)

      Delete
  2. These are GORGEOUS!! I'm loving the purple and lilac!! Well, I actually love them all, but I could wear those two! That navy blue is ridiculously beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking about these eyeshadows on my way home from Mother's Day shopping, and I started to laugh at myself in the car. I am not one to gush, but I feel very gushy about these.

      I have to run back out for more errands, but I am almost surely getting navy and lilac, at a minimum. I want to think more about what else I might need, like Glazed lips L303 (lost mine in December). I'm getting the navy to wear almost purely for eyeliner, but I'll experiment with patting it into the crease. I surely can't go my eyes like the gorgeous model above, not for my job, anyway. ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh I cannot wait to see swatches!! I keep thinking how gorgeous that Navy would be on Christa after having seen that gorgeous blue L'Oreal EOTD that she did a little while ago. I popped on over to her blog and told her not to miss your post!!

      Delete
    3. I went to Space NK & Sephora, and neither had EF!! I happened to be near both so I just checked. I was told that one of the Space NK stores in my area stocked EF-- so I will check at that location next time I am in that area. It really is a shame that EF isn't a bit more readily available!

      Delete
    4. I agree, Lola. I an trying very hard to not buy makeup sight unseen anymore, unless it's a replacement or I've seen it before. Its too risky and can be such a waste of money. It's that time of year when I'd rather spend $100 on a new tree or decide if I want blue stone or a brick walkway. ;D

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love the concept of Ellis Faas' concept and formula. I used one of their highlighters on my eyes, it was super long lasting and looked gorgeous. I can't wait to swatch the new colors at Space NK. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rola, do you know if the new colors will be in SpaceNK? I had asked Thijs about Sephora and he said they didn't buy any yet, but SpaceNK completely slipped my mind.

      If so, I am so jealous you'll be able to see them. My local Bloomies (SpaceNK counter) doesn't have Ellis Faas yet, so I will have to risk ordering these sight unseen.

      Delete
  4. Yup these are definitely tempting me to finally try the line!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't yet. I am seeing how long I can hold out, but I feel my resolve weakening and it pisses me off.

      Delete
  5. Ohhhhh, I'm thinking I need Navy, Purple and Bordeaux! I wonder if they'll offer a set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought of you when I saw that Bordeaux! Your eyes would sparkle.

      A set would be nice, but they would probably choose the colors, and invariably, the set would be too warm for me overall. Would be nice if you could custom build a trio. I'd get Lilac, Navy and L303 Glazed Lips. I am afraid that purple will be too red for me, as red warms things up.

      Delete

I love reading your comments! If you have a specific question or request, please feel free to e-mail me directly. Comments that contain advertising links or shameless plugs will not be published.